Due date is here finally!! I can't wait!!

boomsheeka01
on 12/6/11 1:50 am - Killeen, TX
Good morning peoples!! 

So I'm 1cm dilated and 90% effaced!! I lost more of my mucus plug at my appt this morning. He set my induction date for the night of the 14th but he highly doubts that I will last that much longer. He swept my membranes (which HURT) and he said most ladies go into labor within three days after he does that. He said Silas could come out 7 - 7 1/2 pounds. So now we wait!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

imkim
on 12/6/11 1:54 am - Chatsworth, CA
Congrats!!! I am sure you will have a smooth delivery

Kim
Kim S.
on 12/6/11 2:25 am - Helena, AL
Can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy! 

terilynn112
on 12/6/11 2:34 am - maryland, NY
Great! Not to much longer. I hope he comes out easy on his mommy, and his transition to life on the outside is easy.

teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

MommyosaRose
on 12/6/11 4:03 am
Well, now that you might be days away from the most anticipated part of it all, be sure to get all the rest you possibly can because when he arrives your life will change forever!!! You will be a very busy mommy, tending to his every need...every move, moan, groan, gurgle, stretch, poop, pee...you name it! It will be your biggest and most important job in life...to be Silas mommy! So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride ahead. 

I'm thinking about you and keeping you and Silas in my prayers for the best delivery possible!

Oh, I'm so excited to finally see him!!!

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 4:24 am
 Congratulations, please post pictures as soon as you can. 
Sunbunnyqt
on 12/6/11 7:31 am - FL
Congratulations, on getting the news. What a happy time for you, your husband and your family. Best wishes!
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 8:35 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Wlcome, Silas, farewell sleep!!!
Most Active