Surgery Day Insomnia...who's up???

proudmama13
on 12/12/11 3:54 pm - Bristol, PA
Good morning, all!

It's 2:50 am here in PA and I have total insomnia.  My surgery is in 8 hours, and check in is in 6 hours...I'm not nervous at all, just so excited to get on with this next phase!!!  I'm like a little kid on Christmas eve... If anybody is up and wants to chat,  I would love to! Send me a PM.   I keep willing the clock to move faster but it's being very stubborn...LOL!

Just wanted to share...
Have a great day!
Selena

dawney
on 12/12/11 4:33 pm
Selena, I'm in California and it is 12:30 AM.  I remember the night before so well,  having gone through it just 3 months ago.  I think I got like 2 hours of snooze time, and thankfully went fast asleep once they gave the happy juice.   I do not even remember going into the OR.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you during surgery, and that you have a wonderful, uncomplicated recovery.  Please let me know how you are getting along.

Hopefully you will sleep now, blissfully and peacefully. 

Dawn
Samantha L.
on 12/12/11 5:41 pm - Petaluma, CA
 OH!!  Good luck to you!  I remember the night before surgery.. I got a sudden case of the jitters and couldn't sleep a wink.  It was for nothing, though.. I had a flawless (and almost painless) recovery.   Make sure you keep us updated.. I am sure you'll be great!  

Liz J.
on 12/12/11 7:23 pm - Woonsocket, RI
Good luck. Im not nervous either. Just anxious and excited like you.
MelleBelle
on 12/12/11 8:14 pm - CO
So happy for you! i myself just found out i got approved. and still get kinda choked up ever so often! Enjoy it. its your war story that you will get to look back on: )