3 weeks out and craving

Erin M.
on 1/2/12 11:56 am - VA
 I am officially 3 weeks out today and I am going through that dreaded 3 week stall but I am pretty good at staying off the scale so I decided today that I am just not going to even go near it for 2 weeks. No biggie

But anyway I have been craving pickles like no ones business!!!!!  I don't know what going on but I would seriously kill for a pickle right now, and I'm tempted to try it, but I am scared. I am on soft food and have no problem with anything I've tried but I think salt filled pickles would just be to much right now. This was pretty much just my confessional that will hopefully keep me from attempting to eat one and to keep me accountable so thanks for listening!
HW 325
SW 310
GW 175

So ready to start my new life !!!!

Reel
on 1/2/12 2:34 pm
 My stall happened at about 3 weeks, and continued until 7 weeks. Now I have not yet begun exercising, and it is possible that my stall is due to not getting 80grams of protein in. Thankfully over the last 2 weeks I lost 4 pounds. I hit the gym tomorrow. For some reason I'm afraid to go to the gym, might have to do with the pain that I experience in my knees. 

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

dasie
on 1/2/12 5:33 pm
When I craved pickles, I drank a little pickle juice, and that was the end of that.  I don't even like dill pickles, so it must have been a salt craving.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 169 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 262 views