How I get in 64 oz of water or more each day

treehousestories
on 1/13/12 6:14 pm
I really struggled to get in enough water in the beginning, but I finally found something that works for me. I hate our tap water and drinking from individual bottles of water wasn't forcing me to drink enough. I started by gallon jugs of drinking water from my grocery store and the liter packets of crystal light in my favorite flavor, Orange Strawberry Banana. I put two packets of Crystal Light in the gallon of water and shake and put in the fridge. I have a favorite bottle to drink from each day and it holds about 32 ounces. I fill this up twice during the day, which is half a gallon of water.....64 oz! Sometimes I drink even more than that now! 

I don't know if this will help anyone, but it works for me and I'm excited! :)

wendygail
on 1/13/12 8:32 pm - Live Oak, FL
Good plan. And GREAT JOB getting the water in. I have a 1/2 gallon pitcher that I use. Keep it in the fridge, fill it up 2-3 times a day. Husband and son know not to get in it.
 It's a great day to be alive.        
heatherambrosia
on 1/13/12 10:48 pm - GA
Water intake has long been my nemesis. I'm not huge on CL, but I haven't tried every flavor either, and I like mine a little watery compared to the suggestion on the packaging, so I'll keep at it. I know liquids, protein and vitamins are non-negotiable, but it's a struggle. You have to very intentional and diligent. Thanks for the suggestions!!
SW 343, Current below, Goal 160 & to start a family!11978920
ShebasMom
on 1/14/12 1:07 am
Revision on 07/05/16
I had to use Crystal Light (Walmart generic) for my fluids. I love the grape flavored.

HW322 SW296 GW150 LW196 

RNY 8-29-11

Revision to Distal bypass 7-5-16

SW262 GW165 

John 3:16

tnto3
on 1/15/12 12:09 am - OH
I'm 20 days post op and still having trouble getting in all my fluids. Maybe this will help me I try so hard but I have never been a big drinker (just a Big Eater) LOL. So I will try this method thanks for posting :) I love crystal light!