Mucus Relief Cough medicine - safe?

Kim26
on 1/13/12 9:01 pm, edited 1/13/12 9:02 pm
I am starting to get a nasty cold, and bought Mucus Relief Cough yesterday at Walmart. The Active Ingredients are Guaifenesin 400mg - expectorant, and Dextromethorphan 20mg - cough supressant.  This is safe to take, correct?   Thank you!!!!

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/13/12 9:12 pm - OH
Yes, it is fine.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Kim26
on 1/13/12 9:15 pm
Thank you, Lora!

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Michelle E.
on 1/14/12 1:12 am
I took Mucinex last week.. I had no problems.. however, I know there is at one drug interaction if on certain ADHD medications.. You might want to call your PCP/Pharmacist to make sure that if you are on any other meds that there is no risk to you.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 437 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views