NSV!!!! So Stoked!

Katie S.
on 2/25/12 7:56 am - OH
Soooo..... My mom bought me a shirt for my birthday (12/31) and I had hit a stall in my weight loss so I bought the shirt in a size that I would have worn when I first started my weight loss journey (4x from Fashion Bug). I tried to wear this shirt yesterday and it literally draped over me... WAY too BIG! I found the receipt and took it back today to exchange it for something else but they only wanted to give me like $7... NO WAY!!!!! They had 1 left in the store.... So I said I would take it even though it was a 1x... AGAIN ... NO WAY it was gonna fit. Came home and Mike made me try it on and to my surprise.... It fits!!!!! It's kinda tight through the arms from the loose skin since I'm loosing weight so quickly but I WILL take it!!!!! Super excited!!!!

april89love
on 2/25/12 8:13 am - NC
Great job!!! It feels so good!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/12 9:27 am
 Congratulations, the milestones we hit are so fantastic after years of not being able to lose weight. Way to go!
rhondanewme
on 2/25/12 9:31 am - Grantsboro, NC
Way to go Katie- just wait, it gets better and better. You'll have so much fun trying on clothes and LIKING the way you look in them!
Natali1983
on 2/25/12 10:03 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
OMG I LOVE THIS POST...A COUPLE WEEKS AGO I WAS GONNA BUY SOME HALLOWEEN N XMAS SCRUB TOPS FOR WORK SINCE THEYRE LIKE $7 SINCE OF COURSE THE HOLIDAYS HAVE PASSED ALREADY BUT THEY ONLY HAVE 3X AND THATS WHAT I CURRENTYLY WEAR..MY RNY IS 2/28 TUESDAY AND I REFUSE TO BUY ANY CLOTHING...LOL
Natali

kidnamedtoad
on 2/25/12 2:26 pm
Congratulations! That is great!
Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views