What is your favorite protein shake?

LJ1972
on 3/14/12 7:31 am - FL
Syntha 6 Chocolate Cake batter - tastes just like PURE Frosty Chocolate and PURE is cheaper
Syntha 6 Strawberry Milkshake
Syntha 6 Cookies n Cream - haven't tried it yet

Chike - Vanilla, Banana, Chocolate

About Time - Chocolate, Birthday Cake (JUST like birthday cake, but I don't like white cake/icing ). Cinnamon roll or something but I'm not a cinnamon fan so I haven't tried it yet

I have 2 cannisters of Click (lower protein, espresso) -I really like the Mocha, haven't tried the vanilla

I also buy the PURE Frosty Chocolate, but I am overloaded with protein right now!!
nkara
on 3/14/12 7:44 am
 I could only tolerate Click post op and now I'm trying to add different ones to get in all my protein.  I do have Nectar in a few flavors and I also has Max protein as well.   
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

rbb825
on 3/14/12 3:05 pm - Suffern, NY
If you go to GNC - they have a policy where you can try something and if you dont like it you can return it within 30 days with a receipt.  This is how  I have tried a few but I am like you, I love chocolate

I get the ProPerformance - in the red package, 100% Whey Protein - it also comes in Whey Isolate.  I get the chocolate - hated the cookies and cream.  There are about 15 flavors

8 ounces of milk - I  use lactaid ff
2 tablespoons of SF chocolate syrup - I use torani
5 or 6 ice cubes
1 1/2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
2 tablespoons of SF chocolate pudding powder
1 sliced banana

Put it all in a blender and mix for 45 seconds  or until smooth and no ice left.  It is delicious and tastes like a chocolate milk shake.  Has 45 grams of protein

hlacy
on 3/15/12 5:16 am - Chandler, AZ
I use the RTD Premier Protein drinks in Chocolate and Vanilla from Costco. I mix one with decaf coffee crystals and a flavored syrup every morning. YUM!
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 366 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 291 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 366 views