Two handy apps

Kelly L.
on 3/27/12 5:12 am - San Jacinto, CA
 Ok,I find these apps pretty cool.. hope you like them as well.

If you run an IPAD  under FREE apps you want to look for APPSGONEFREE
it will give you a list of apps that are free for a time in the apple store. Yes they will run adds but.. free is free. Also look for APPSTART it gives a list of apps that you might find handy... some of them are free as well.

If you run on android the following are also FREE.. 
Food on the table.. it combines a shopping list with a recipie guide. If you like the recipie it will add the items to a shopping list. It also allows you to pick the store you usually shop in and then tells you what is on sale at your store. You add the item you want to your shopping list and then you can ask the app to find recipies to match. The recipies give you the nutritional info for the recipie as well. The downside is there is NO protein information ..but I think we are all able to factor that info in 
Another is called FOODUCATE 
it is a bar scanner that will bring up info telling you the good and bad aspects of a food you may be considering. It also gives healthier suggestions to that item. Kinda cool techie stuff.

HW 274. CW 129

latanyapal23
on 3/27/12 5:38 am
i am going to try them thanks

Stephanie95678
on 3/27/12 6:10 am - Roseville, CA
I just downloaded the "Fooducate" app on my Android phone and it is SOOOO cool!  I'm on month 2 of my 6 month monitored diet (per my insurance company - Harumph!).  I just came from my office kitchen and scanned all of my fav snackie goodies and almost had to scrape myself off the floor!   Every morning, I have one or two mugs of coffee with two or three of those mini liquid vanilla creamers...they're 30 calories a piece!! Schnikies!!!  That's 180 precious calories a day that I could be eating instead of drinking away!  (Or an extra 900 calories a week!!!)

Thanks for the great tip!!!

Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.

- Amelia Earhart

hedrider
on 3/27/12 8:54 am - Midlothian, TX
 I've used the fooducate app.  It's interesting - I've learned a few things.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views