Liquid diet.

foundthesun
on 4/6/12 1:29 am - NJ
 Just a bit of an update....been having stomach issues on and off for the last week (and two days). Last night I ended up having one heck of a reflux-y episode, something I haven't had in ages (since pre-surgery, in fact). It made me nervous enough to call my surgeon, and he has me on a liquid diet for the weekend to see if that clears it up. Looks like I'm living off protein shakes for a few days! I'm sure my anxiety about what's going in is not helping any kind of acid symptoms I might be having. On top of that, I spent a week on Cipro and apparently I still have the UTI I was trying to treat in the first place.

I keep wondering if I have an ulcer or something worse and that this'll never be fixed, even though I'm sure that's just me being dramatic.   I haven't puked or anything still, just have pains under my left ribcage especially, down my left abdomen (which apparently is STILL a UTI), and pain sometimes down my right abdomen. 

sweet-tart2012
on 4/6/12 2:17 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
Sorry you're not feeling well.  Hope you are doing better, soon.           Best wishes

foundthesun
on 4/6/12 2:50 am - NJ
 Thanks. I'm just anxious to find out what's going on. Not knowing is definitely the worst! At the very least, the blood work I did wasn't enough for my (normal GP) doctor to feel the need to have to go over it with me today (I asked the receptionist if I could get the results today, and she called back to tell me about my UTI still being there and that the rest can be go over one by one next Monday), which is a relief. I assume if some count was VERY off (indicating a huge problem), he wouldn't wait that long.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 270 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 200 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 265 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 139 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 200 views