Will the scale move again?

AmberLee72
on 4/14/12 2:24 am
 I am 9.5 months post op and have had trouble losing weight since I got my gallbladder out 3 weeks ago. I have had pretty steady weightloss all along and now I have been going betweeen 163-166lbs. The last time I lost was on March 30th. I am hoping my body just needs a rest but I don't know. I am just so afraid that I am not going to continue to lose. I seriously hate this part of the journey. Did anyone's weightloss stop or slow down after gallbladder removal? 
seattledeb
on 4/14/12 2:44 am
 Surgery is hard on your body. Give you body a chance to heal.
You don't have much weight to lose. It's probably gonna be slow from here on out but it will happen. Have faith and stay off the scale for a while.
Deb T.

datorres
on 4/14/12 3:39 am
Your body might just be trying to catch up. Surgery is a shock to our bodies. I'm sure you'll continue to lose just keep doing the right things. I lost up until almost 2 years out. Just stay encouraged.
AmberLee72
on 4/14/12 4:32 am
 Thanks you guys! I know I must sound silly. All this is really hard mentally for me sometimes. I am just so scared of failing. I just don't know if I am ever gonna lose the 30lbs I'd like to still lose.  Im my own worst enemy. 
kidnamedtoad
on 4/14/12 6:24 pm
You look super cute in your bathing suit!  Stay the course it will come off.  Ya gotta recover from the gall bladder surgery. 
Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 363 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 203 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 118 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 16 views
Recent Topics