7 Weeks & Pro Bars

Natali1983
on 4/14/12 11:35 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
hey all im about to be 7weeks postop..im on reg diet phase 1 and my nut sais i can have chicken or fish for dinner but neither are going down..i keep getting the foamies..i love my shakes but i do that only in the mornings n i drink it while im on the ride to work...any recommendations on good protein bars and did any of you eat these at 7weeks out?....the way things r going with meats i just might go the vegeterian route...lol
Natali

Mary Catherine
on 4/14/12 11:41 am
 I started eating them at about two weeks out.  Quest are the best I have found.  It took me about four months to be able to eat solid food without feeling sick.  I survived on shakes until then.
Natali1983
on 4/14/12 11:48 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
WOW U WERE HAVING BARS AT 2 WEEKS OUT?...THAT JUST SHOWS HOW DIFFERENT THESE SURGEONS ARE...LOL I WAS ON LIQUIDS TIL LIKE WEEK 4 THEN PUREE WHICH I JUST GO OFF OF...THANKS FOR THE INPUT IVE HEARD THE QUEST BARS ARE PRETTY GOOD
Natali

amor1968
on 4/14/12 12:01 pm - AR
I am currently 4 wks out and at the 3 wk check up I told my Dr that the whey protein shakes were hurting my stomach. He said to eat protein bars. I was scared to eat something solid when I was still on soft pureed foods. He said to just chew them up good and all will be good. I tried them for a couple days until I tried soy protein and Silk together and all is going down better. Good luck!

mirlyn2012
on 4/14/12 11:50 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
 I can't tolerate even no sugar alcohol pro bars yet at 8 weeks out.
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 318 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 236 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 299 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views