Cytomax Pure Protein might be on clearance at Vitamin Shoppe

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/20/12 10:48 am - OH
 I was at my local Vitamin Shoppe yesterday and there was no Cytomax Pure Proetin RTD in the refrigerator case, so I asked the guy about it and he took me over to the clearance table where they had about a dozen bottles of each of the three flavors marked down to 50% off allegedly because the manufacturer has changed the label.  So, with their BOGO half off sale, I got my Zinc and Vit K and nine bottles of protein water for around $25!

If you like the Cytomax (does not have the nasty aftertaste and coated tongue feeling that the Isopure has... Although I know Kelly thinks that THESE have an aftertaste...), it might be worth checking your local Vitamin Shoppe to see if they are on clearance there, too.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

poet_kelly
on 4/20/12 10:59 am - OH
Lora and I have completely opposite tastes.  If she likes it, I think it tastes like butt.  If I like it, she thinks it's vile.  I like her anyway, though.

I think Cytomax has a very strong mettalic aftertaste.  The initial taste is fine but I can't take the metallic aftetaste.  I think Isopure has it too, but not nearly as strong.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/20/12 11:10 am - OH
I think the only thing we agree on is Cheez-Its, LOL!  Yum.

Lora

poet_kelly
on 4/20/12 11:14 am - OH
Yeah.  Cheezits do not taste like butt.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

THE_life10
on 4/20/12 11:13 am
RNY on 03/26/12

Haha thanks ladies

Height: 5'9 Hw: 285 Sw: 272  Cw: 167 Surg. goal: 165

1m: -20 2m: :-18 3m:-10

4m:-12 5m:8 6m:-4 7m:-3 8m-10:-28

exohexoh
on 4/20/12 12:41 pm - West Chester, PA
 was it just the rtd or the powder too? i'm running low on my vanilla powder 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/21/12 2:00 am - OH
I only use 2 kinds of powder these days, just the RTDs, so I did not look, but I dont remember seeing any tubs on the clearance table.

Lora

bridie_53
on 4/20/12 2:25 pm - IL
RNY on 05/16/12
 Thanks Lora and Kelly!! Your entertainment is refreshing!

Most Active
Recent Topics