Where'd my booty go?

megan cruz
on 4/24/12 8:10 am - CO
 So I had RNY on june 21st 2011. Since then I have lost 157 lbs and have lost ALL of my booy. The problem is that I have no padding there now and its causing back problems and I cannot sit on hard serfaces and always have bruises on my butt from my tail bone. Is there any one who have the same problem? If so any suggestions aside from a butt doughnut pillow? lol
/
lanagirl
on 4/24/12 8:22 am
I've actually been looking for those undies that have butt pads for the same reason. Plus my butt looks flatt in jeans. If anyone knows where to buy those please chime in.

owlisn
on 4/24/12 8:22 am - NC
 I hope that some of the fat from my arms and calves redistributes to my hiney since I have lost mine as well.
Allison

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/12 8:33 am - waukesha, WI
I never had a booty!  My favorite thing to ask people is ..Does my butt look big in these?  And for those who know me will answer,  "Yes, your butt is looking like J-lo's." 
I got a pair of HSN levy slightly curve jeans that doesn't look bad.  And, I never sit to long due to lack of padding!
Ksan32
on 4/24/12 8:47 am - AZ
Same place as mine! Back of thighs. its humiliating to look in the mirror. i have always had a little junk in my trunk....but damn trunk is empty. i got the but pad undies at burlington coat, and ross. Same thing happens to my boobs. i was 42dd i am now 36 d (mushy lol TMI) oh well maybe brazillian butt lift.

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

twellington1
on 4/24/12 9:02 am - NH
I was just thinking this today as I was sitting in a 4 hour training and my butt hurt!!  I have no cushion any longer.  I did see some padded underwear at Walmart...although I am not sure I am going to invest in them....my bigger worry are my boobies!!!

ToNewBeginnings
on 4/24/12 9:09 am
Who would have ever thought that our asses would disapear? My cheeks would almost hit my back when I walked and now zip! Sorry I don't have any advice for you.

taylorwayzz
on 4/24/12 9:21 am - MI
Same problem here. I thought I didnt have an ass before surgery, but now I really have no ass. Guess its all part of the process.
 Lynnette                 
soozieq
on 4/24/12 9:40 am
If I lose my butt, I'm seriously going to have implants put in.
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
mimijo
on 4/24/12 9:47 am
Yes, yes I was having so much pain with my tailbone area I posted to others to find out what the heck was up!!!  Seems to be a common thing, (who would have known!).  That is not something they mention when preparing you for this surgery.  My but hurts so bad some days that I went and bought a pillow at the medical store expecially for tailbone areas.  I use it when sitting long periods of time or driving, etc.  I also find sleeping on my back makes it hurt more.  I am trying to focus on sleeping on my side more. 

If you find anything else that works great fill me in sister!

Mimi Jo

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?