4 1/2 months out!!

cudagirl15
on 5/1/12 12:29 am
 I had my surgery on  12/19! I have lost almost 70 pounds. However I am starting to struggle with my eating. I was curious how many ounces I should be eating at this stage out? I am having about 5 ounces, including everything, a meal and am worried this is too much. For example, I am about to have two pouched eggs and a slice of oatmeal toast. is this too much? help please!! I am still 195 and have plenty too lose!!
stlfocus
on 5/1/12 3:29 am - IA
I am about 7 months out and generally eat about a cup of food each meal.  I would ditch the toast if I were you and add a slice of cheese or some other form of protein.

But 70 lbs in 4-1/2 months is AWESOME!  Congratulations.....

momjan
on 5/1/12 4:26 am - Canada
Everyone is different.  I am 2 years out and eat about 3/4 cup per meal.  I have 4-5 meals per day and if/when I snack, it's protein foods, like edamame beans, soy protein cakes, etc.  I still do not eat potatoes, rice, pasta, bread and if I need something like that, find substitutes.  I substitute matchsticked zuccini for pasta; I buy Shirataki/tofu noodles.  I make Mug of Muffins.......  keep away from the crackers, bad white stuff *forever* or as long as you can; they will start you craving more of the bad white stuff!
Most Active
Recent Topics