Fit to Fat to Fit

beth1010
on 6/4/12 1:26 am
RNY on 08/01/11 with
I saw this on GMA this morning and it was interesting.  His wife was mentioning as he gained weight he became "less helpful" than when he was fit.  It just seems to me slightly unrealistic to see someone endorsing this fast of a weight gain and loss.  I wonder what sort of idea it gives to people that have tried and failed endlessly as weight loss.

http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/ 

laura_vermont
on 6/4/12 1:31 am
I didn't see the show -- just checked out the website -- but I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.  Am I missing something?
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

beth1010
on 6/4/12 1:36 am
RNY on 08/01/11 with

Part of an interview I saw on another news agency he or his wife said something to the effect of "Just to show how this weight loss is possible and possible in 6 months!"

It showed him eating entire boxes of mac n cheese and washing it down with coke in one clip.  Or digging into incredibly large cheese burgers almost as if he was on a 6 month gorge and then went to a six month direct opposite.  I don't understand the end game point of this.  I can't imagine this doctor supervised or not is realistic or healthy to do at all.

Tiffani A.
on 6/4/12 1:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
 I saw him earlier this year, and I think he said he wanted to see what his clients went through trying to lose weight. 
I don't know if his transformation is realistic though. Most people can devote their entire days to getting fit. 
I don't know. Maybe it did help him become a better trainer.
ChellbyB
on 6/4/12 8:25 am - CA
RNY on 03/21/12
I have a friend who is obsessed with this website. I think this guy is a douche! He cannot "create" the experience people have who actually struggle with food and obesity.  Fit to Fat to Fit is RIDICULOUS!!! Augh! Don't get me started...
 Chellby

"That which doesn't kill me had better be able to RUN pretty darn fast!"

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 458 views