Hey head stut up!

Dolladollabill
on 6/6/12 2:01 pm - CA
 OMG! So I have been on my pre-op diet for the past 3 weeks! I have lost 15 lbs so far! Have been doing really good with controlling thoughts of food or hunger while at wor****il today when some co-workers were talking about getting a burger and a beer! Now I can't take my mind off it!  I am thinking that a frontal lambotomy will do the trick!!! 

LiciaLou
on 6/6/12 2:06 pm - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12
Ugh ! That sucks! It seems as soon as a diet starts everyone around us decides that is the week they are going to pig out & do it right in front of you.

What kind of diet does your surgeon have you on?

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

poet_kelly
on 6/6/12 2:11 pm - OH
I dunno if the lobotomy would do the trick or not.  I think most people were able to eat after lobotomies, although they might have drooled a little.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

JaneJetson
on 6/6/12 3:10 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
 Hahahahaha omg too funny.
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/12 3:53 pm - San Diego, CA
RNY on 03/21/12
Hahahahahah!!!
Lisa T.
on 6/6/12 8:33 pm - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 06/07/12
Yesterday was the most restrictive of my pre-op diet. I really took notice of how many billboards and radio advertisements for food litter my community. Hang in there, you can do it!

Height 4'11"  HW:  235  SW:  230  GW:  130   RNY 6/7/12   

Princess Brandy
on 6/6/12 10:01 pm - PA
 Oh that sucks!
We really need to have a honed selective hearing switch for those weeks, after surgery it's not so bad, you really don't want to eat!
        http://poundsago.blogspot.com/.  My daughters weightloss blog, would love if you all support her in her journey. 
paranoidmother21
on 6/6/12 10:47 pm - Lake Zurich, IL
I gotta tell you, 2 1/2 years out, my head is still stupid. On the way to support group, recently ate, not empty, no hunger, I pass a Culvers with a sign about brownie concrete mixers. My head wants me to turn in and buy one.

Sometimes it just takes a metaphorical slap upside the head to bring it back to reality, and sometimes a real one. Percussive maintenance has been known to knock idiot thoughts out.
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.