why the first place you lose weight is your........

yangie314
on 7/23/12 12:56 am - MI
RNY on 07/03/12
 BOOBS!  Why not the gut and thighs? I was over MIL house and she noticed my bobbies are getting smaller. In my head I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

Morning vent lol

Gail S.
on 7/23/12 12:58 am - New York, NY
I know what you mean!  I didn't start out with very big boobs and now I barely have any!

courtwillbehealthy
on 7/23/12 12:59 am - burlington, VT
my husband is already missing my DDD lol im down to a D now lol and going down :) 
sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 7/23/12 1:02 am - IN
LOL! My boobs are looking larger. Not that I need that. But I think it's that they are more noticeable now that my waist and stomach are a bit smaller.
~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
JaneJetson
on 7/23/12 1:36 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 I know!  It appears the face and boobs seem to thin out first.  Whether this is true or not I read that the stomach area is the last.  I hope not, most of my weight is in my stomach.  Sigh.......I have lost all over but in the beginning it was my face and my boobs omg I will be able to roll them up when this is all done!   Jane
exohexoh
on 7/23/12 1:37 am - West Chester, PA
 not for me haha. i lost a lot in my shoulders and waist and now they look even bigger (they did go from a DDD to a D, but still). 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

yangie314
on 7/23/12 1:51 am - MI
RNY on 07/03/12
 I was only like a C-D and with the wonders of Lane Bryant bras made them lovely. Now they are looking deflated 

Addie1od
on 7/23/12 1:52 am - philadlephia, PA
yep - lost a lot in my boobies. they used to be beautifully perky cause i had a breast reduction about 11 years ago. but, now they are not so perky anymore and it makes me sad. but, even more sad is the loss of my butt! i always had a flat wide butt, no really cheeks to speak of - a typical white girls butt. but now... i have a negative butt! jeans are baggy in the thighs and the butt but still snug on my belly. frustrating!
Be well, and always - take care of you!
a.

hannan
on 7/23/12 1:56 am - FL
RNY on 06/06/12
Every night I pray for my boobs to stay put. They haven't gotten smaller yet but I'm only down 55 pounds. 85 left. At least you can always get the super padded bras and chicken cutlets. I've noticed my butt is getting flat

hedrider
on 7/23/12 1:59 am - Midlothian, TX
 What are boobs?  I don't remember these things...?   :(
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 245 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views