$tiff leg?

tawana2q
on 7/29/12 10:06 pm - NY
 I woke up this morning unable to straighten leg, pain is on the side of the knee maybe a finger length. I do favor laying on my right side and Im wondering if the weight of the other leg might have been a bit much for the bone changes. Has anyone ever woken and experienced this problem and what was the outcome? (I applied local anti inflammatory ointment and hot shower already)
artroxy blue
on 7/29/12 10:19 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Boo...my response disappeared. Anyway, I've had this for a few years now, and it's worse when I twist my knee slightly. 

familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/diseases-conditions/patello femoral-pain-syndrome.html
tawana2q
on 7/29/12 10:47 pm - NY
Thank you, I read the info and the exercise plan but I laughed cause if I cant straighten the leg how will I do the exercises lol hummm and was your issue on the knee cause mines is located at least a finger away 
artroxy blue
on 7/30/12 12:32 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 LOL I know. My pain has been in the front of my knee lately, but it has been on the sides. 
brenlee1965
on 7/30/12 12:20 am - New Berlin, NY
I have this problem with my left leg....cause I am supposed to have clean up surgery (I had surgery on the right knee years ago to clean it up) I have very little cartilage in there and when I lay on my left side; the weight of my right leg does something too the left knee and OMG the pain is really bad...I cannot straighten it or move it without it feeling like the knee cap is coming out of the socket.
 Bren                
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 73 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views