Liquid Colace...OMG!

jamiebrain
on 8/18/12 3:49 pm - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
 That is some NASTY stuff.  I really thought I was going to throw it right back up.  Has anyone figured out a way to mask the taste?

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/12 4:16 pm
I've never even heard of liquid Colace. If you can take the pill, I'd suggest that instead.
artroxy blue
on 8/18/12 4:19 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Some people take Miralax since it's odorless and can be added to a drink. Hope that helps! 
oceansunset70
on 8/19/12 4:42 am - RI
i tell ya a funny story about liquid colace...after my rny they gave me that with 10 refills...so right after surgery i said ok ill try this ...didnt read the directions seeing i was on pain meds...i took a medicine cup full of it and down it like a shot...lol..well omg the worst thing i ever done in my life ...sick omg tasted like dawn dish soap and felt like i was going to blow bubbles anytime...

My husband looked at me as if i had 3 heads and said to me did u read this i said no why it says to take daily and thats what im doing..he said ummm ur too mix it with something...i said i didnt read that ..so i took the directions and read them i was like omg what the hell did i do..call the surgeons office to see if i screw something up and the nurse kinda laughed at me ...

I said well thats why that said no to sign anything seeing im on pain meds it should say sign any thing or read things too...geesh...thank god i didnt hurt myself but long story short i dont care what u put that stuff in its GROSS taste like soap...i did crystal light...then tried juice..everything ..my cousin said to mix it with peanut butter ..i tried that but still gross..when i smell that it makes me sick to my stomack...so when i went bad to dr office i asked them is there anything else i can take and the dr said Yeah how about the PILLS ...i was like why didnt u give me the pills first...the nurse laughed ..and said well some people like liquid...I was like NOT ME!

Figured i let everyone one my funny story of not reading the directions a little closer..lol....

pam

Esta F.
on 8/19/12 7:25 am - IL
RNY on 07/25/12
YUCK...try the powdered Miralax!

Most Active
Recent Topics