Sugar Free Popsicles

jamiebrain
on 8/25/12 11:39 am - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
 Hi all,

I am loving my sugar free popsicles.  The only kind in my store are a box of cherry/orange/grape.  They're good but what I am dying for are sugar free rootbeer popsicles!  Does anyone know if they still make these, anyone seen them anywhere?

Thanks for any leads!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

BWB
on 8/25/12 11:51 am
 I would like all orange or lime flavors.  Don't really care for the grape or cherry so I wish the company comply with single flavor packaging.  Hope someone is watching here.

garnetgal
on 8/25/12 12:46 pm - Redwood City, CA
RNY on 04/02/12
 Popsicle brand did make a combo pack of sf that had Dr. Pepper, A&W Rootbeer and Orange Crush. Walmart had them at one point, but I haven't seen them there in awhile. 

Sonogrrl
on 8/25/12 12:48 pm
RNY on 05/22/12
Being allergic red dye #40 I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if someone would make sugar free popsicles with just one flavor in the box, and the rootbeer would be great to find also! Post-op I ate only the lime flavor and had to give away all the others because of the dye
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
Ladytazz
on 8/25/12 1:29 pm
Make your own!  I bought a bunch of popsicle molds and I make all kinds of frozen treats.  I freeze chocolate protein drinks for fudgesicles, Twisted Cherry protein powder with a sugar free cherry drink stick and water and make cherry popsicles with protein.  That way I can get in my protein while enjoying a popsicle.  Just find some sugar free Root Beer and see how it comes out.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Most Active
Recent Topics