2 mos post op

Teakster
on 9/3/12 7:36 pm
Today, makes two months since my surgery. I'm thrilled to say I am 47 lbs lighter today, than when I started. Along with the weight loss, I've gone down 2 sizes in my jeans & 1 in my tops. I'm doing my best to follow the prescribed diet & riding my stationary bike 5 times a week. I've even worked up to a program on my bike that allowed me to burn 324 calories in my 30 min. ride. Yay! I have tons more energy already, and have a long term goal of running a 5K. Just wanted to share the good news with everyone. Also, to the vets, thanks for all the informative post & your patience with us newbies. We really appreciate the effort & time you put into this forum to encourage & enlighten us.
daphneb
on 9/3/12 7:52 pm - AK
 Congrats!  on your loss/gain! It's fun to read the forums too, as you are about 2 weeks ahead of me and it is great to see others progress too.

The clothes are so much fun now, and I am sure that will only get better.  Keep up the good work:) Excited for you!!!

helenm71
on 9/3/12 8:11 pm
Congrats, you must feel amazing:)
misssparky
on 9/4/12 12:44 am - MO
 GREAT JOB.  Keep up the good work.  KAREN
Thank God for the wonderful gift of WLS.  Use it wisely as the tool it is meant to be and hold yourself accountable for the rest of the journey!!!

KAREN

Melyssa S.
on 9/4/12 5:13 am - Lauderhill, FL
RNY on 06/12/12
 Yay congratulations!
HW 247 SW 224 GW 140                  
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

Katie C.
on 9/4/12 9:07 am - chugiak, AK
That is wonderful!!!! Congratulations!

Katie
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"