Hi, I'm new here!

Lose_to_Win
on 9/4/12 5:28 pm - PA
RNY on 12/20/12
Hi everyone, I've been "e-stalking" you all on here for a few weeks, time to make an official introduction. I'm Rachel, I live in the Philly area, and I'm in the process of getting approved for RNY - you know, learning lots, adjusting my life and habits, jumping through a few frustrating but necesary hoops. Right now my toughest 2 obstacles seem to be giving up my old favorites (mac and cheese - and anything that involves pasta and/or cheese) and getting my butt moving on a regular schedule. I must admit I'm pretty lazy, but I'm starting in the right direction - slowly! I want to make the most of my pre-op time so that I can have a better time after the procedure.
Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and hopefully you'll see more of me around here (well, less - get it?)

RachelFat2Fit.blogspot.com     HW 367 6/26/12  |  SW 335 12/20/12  |  1st GW 180

SoCaPinkLady
on 9/4/12 5:32 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
Welcome Rachel.  Now I know why I had the feeling that someone was following me!!! LOL 
I hope you enjoy it here. I do, very much!!!

Lori                               

Lisa_K
on 9/4/12 5:47 pm - OH
Welcome! 
jamiebrain
on 9/4/12 6:25 pm - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
 Hi! 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

devalissh
on 9/4/12 6:44 pm - TX
howdy
Chirs H.
on 9/4/12 8:10 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
Welcome Rachel - giving up pasta is the thing I dread the most too...but I'm on my 2nd day of the preop diet and EVERYTHING is looking soooo good!  I'm really hoping the taste changes I keep hearing & reading about relieve me of the desire to have the carbs - I'm a huge carb junkie and and normally not a nice person without them...I"m looking for something bigger than I am to help me through & over the hurdles!  :-)
Chris

Don't quit before the miracle...

LiciaLou
on 9/4/12 8:14 pm - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12
 Welcome aboard Rachel.

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

Jen V.
on 9/4/12 9:09 pm - Waterford Township, MI
RNY on 06/29/12

Welcome! Good luck giving up the pasta. That was the hardest for me too.

FireOpal
on 9/5/12 4:00 am
RNY on 05/15/12
Welcome, Rachel.

debbie0321
on 9/5/12 9:37 am - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 08/06/12
Welcome! We have several things in common. First of all, your avatar has a picture of a cat that could be one of my cats. My starting weight was 365 when I started this process. And I love carbs too. But I had surgery 4 weeks ago and my tastes has changed. I'm not enjoying sweet things as much. I go today to see the dietician and hopefully will have some new foods added to my list. Good luck in your process!

HW:  404      SW:  336.6     CW:  277.2

Most Active
Recent Topics