anyone try wonderslim? bariatric choice

Loveshinesthru
on 9/7/12 5:53 pm - Mesa, AZ
 i have a bariatric choice catalog and so much stuff looks good, has anyone tried any of their stuff?

HW: 314 SW: 297 CW:166

marye140
on 9/7/12 6:01 pm - DE
I have tried the butterscotch and banana puddings.  Both were good.

HW: 298   SW:263  CW:139   RNY 8/1/12

Loveshinesthru
on 9/7/12 6:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
 i did try the hot chocolate once. that was good.

HW: 314 SW: 297 CW:166

MaGraw
on 9/7/12 6:25 pm - Canada
I have been ordering from them for 5 years.  I love them and all their product.  Their customer service is #1!  I highly recommend them.  I live in BC Canada and they are so good about shipping etc.  I love their choc pudding/shakes.
Emmernellie
on 9/7/12 6:49 pm - McKenzie, TN
RNY on 06/11/12
I love the flavored protein drink mixes. Pineapple, lemonade and peach mango! I love the cheese pasta mix and the barbcue chips. The pretzels are ok. The order is usually delivered within 2 days of order.
brzmom
on 9/8/12 6:54 am - MO
RNY on 08/08/12
I have used some of the proti drink mix's and they are wonderful.  This seems to be a lot of the same stuff that Slim 4 Life uses but cost a lot less!  I dont know if you have a Slim 4 Life in your area but it's a weight loss service that is actually similar to WLS diet, high protein, low carb, low calorie and the sell their own suplements like the proti but package them differently!  The drink mixes taste great have 60 calories and 15 grams of protein.  I think most of the protein bars are the same as well and they are great tasting as too!  I still have some of the stuff left from S4L but when it's gone I plan to order more of the drinks.  They are individually packaged and great to throw in my purse incase I'm out and need a little pick me up!
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/8/12 3:56 pm - OH
I got some samples at one of our support groups and didnt particularly care for anything, but I honestly have not done much in the way of protein supplements since less than a year out.  I would much rather eat real,unprocessed food without weird chemical tastes.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views