Has anyone tried PB2?

Lisa_K
on 9/8/12 2:39 pm - OH
I though it would be a good way to change up the flavor of the protein shakes.  If you've tried it what did you think?  Did it cause any discomfort for you?
Cecelia B.
on 9/8/12 2:45 pm - St Louis, MO
 no discomfort...recommended by my nut at the WL support group.  Second ingredient is sugar tho --go easy.

Starting wt. March/ 2010  385lbs
Surgery wt.  Sept/2010     322lbs
Current wt.  Sept/2013     204lbs

GraceGirl
on 9/8/12 2:52 pm
LOVE it!!!

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

macjuicy
on 9/8/12 8:27 am, edited 9/8/12 8:27 am - FL
I Live by it, I love mixing some in my morning oatmeal.... I add crushed rasberries to it taste like a PB&J no joke I also Love the Chocolate Flavor P2B great in my fudge ripple protein shake

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

GraceGirl
on 9/8/12 3:37 pm
It mixes with water turns it into yummy creamy PB! or u can use it powdered

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/8/12 3:53 pm - OH
I thought it was just ok added to a chocolate protein shake (even adding Splenda, it did MOT taste like a peanut butter cup!).  It was disgusting as reconstituted PB.  

I still have half a jar somewhere in the back of the pantry... It's about 3 years old.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

GraceGirl
on 9/8/12 6:44 pm
On September 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM Pacific Time, ****rogirl wrote:
I thought it was just ok added to a chocolate protein shake (even adding Splenda, it did MOT taste like a peanut butter cup!).  It was disgusting as reconstituted PB.  

I still have half a jar somewhere in the back of the pantry... It's about 3 years old.

Lora
really?? I love it reconstitued as peanut butter... thats so weird we seem to have similar likes. I have it with apple slices (no skin)
Am i that deprived that i think its good? LOL 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/8/12 7:08 pm - OH
Well, how long has it been since you have had REAL peanut butter instead of the peanut flour and water mixture?!?  LOL

I love PB  and Reese's PB cups, but don't like plain peanuts or even PB cookies...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

GraceGirl
on 9/8/12 7:19 pm
On September 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM Pacific Time, ****rogirl wrote:
Well, how long has it been since you have had REAL peanut butter instead of the peanut flour and water mixture?!?  LOL

I love PB  and Reese's PB cups, but don't like plain peanuts or even PB cookies...

Lora
hahahaaa so true Lora!!!! Its been a long time   LOL still love it

lisapo
on 9/8/12 4:40 pm - WI
I used it in a chocolate protein shake and found it to be delicious and I also tried it in a banana cream protein shake, also yummy.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 344 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 344 views