Guess I'm done?

Dan OBrien
on 9/11/12 10:45 am - FL
It's been a little over a year for me...down 160lbs.  Very happy with it, but have not hit my goal at all.  No drop since the end of June.  Could this be a long stall, or am I done?  Trying to get back to weighing everything and watching exactly what I put in...got a little complacement and still was able to maintain myself in the mid 230's.

Any insight from those a little farther out than after that first year?
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

cajungirl
on 9/11/12 11:00 am
If I am reading your ticker correctly you are 6 lbs from goal, right?  The last 10-15 lbs or so seem to take forever to lose.  It guess you could be done, more than likely no. 

Get back to watching your intake and follow the rules, give yourself the best chance to get to what you deem your goal to be.

Congrats on the 160 lb loss!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

macjuicy
on 9/11/12 11:03 am - FL
Yes im about 1 yr 4 months out, and my last 10 have taken forever...your automatic weightloss due to the surgery does stop but the rest is up to your diet and excercise level. keep doing what you do eventually you will lose more, get more fit and even maintain.... There is no end or finish line

Grats on 160lbs WOW

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/12 1:55 pm
You're fine. The last bit is always the hardest, for alot of people. You've got another 6 months of good malabsorption and even after that, I find losing easier now than pre-op. I lost 15lbs at 3 years out just by getting on a regular schedule. I didn't do anything else different.
hedrider
on 9/11/12 8:05 pm - Midlothian, TX
 Are you working out?
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.