Tired of waiting...

chaynladi
on 9/27/12 11:50 pm
Just need to vent a little...I really just want to get on with this. I'm tired of waiting for my insurance approval. Especially, since my insurance paperwork already says that they will cover this type of surgery as long as you have it done at their facility. I work there, where else am I going to have it done??? The doctor said my insurance should approve very quickly because it is our corporate insurance, but because of my significant medical history it might take up to two weeks. Well two weeks have come and gone and still no word. I know it will eventually come, but I'm really frustrated with waiting and that is taking a toll on my will power.
If you read this, thanks for letting me vent...

Elizabeth G.
on 9/28/12 12:01 am - RI
RNY on 10/18/12
Hi.

Have you called your insurance company to ask? I was hesitant but I did it anyways. I have been doing it once a week in fact. Well, Wednesday the lady on the phone said that I was approved. I called my doctor's office Thursday to get scheduled. I was scheduled later that day.

Give them a jingle!

Good luck.

Liz
Kim S.
on 9/28/12 12:03 am - Helena, AL

That is why we are here!

Try to be patient, and start doing things now to prepare for your new lifestyle.  Start exercising (if you don't already), try to stop drinking while eating and wait at least 30 minutes afterward, give up soda and sweets.....working on these things will occupy your mind AND will make you much better prepared for your new life!

We are here for ya!  It wont be long and you'll be posting a surgery date, and then pictures of you in your new skinny jeans!

Skinnygirlme
on 9/28/12 1:37 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 I called my insurance to check the status. They won't care. Good luck!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 9 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 255 views