For anyone that can't stand Greek Yogurt

tparham1
on 10/17/12 11:27 pm - Royal Oak, MI
I must say i've tried them all and don't like them until i tried the new one by Dannon lite and fit greek yogurt, it's AWESOME!!!!
It only has 80 calories and i think either 12 or 16 grams of protein, the vanilla is really good and I just bought Blueberry last night at Meijers, give it a try i promise you will like it.

Amykins512
on 10/18/12 12:41 am - PA
Try the cherry.YUMMMM. If you go on dannons website there is a coupon you can print out.
deborah72
on 10/18/12 12:42 am - Pell City, AL
I have tried them all...but I have to say my absolute two favorite greek yogurts....

Chobani pineapple and Oikos black cherry....soooooo yummy!

Reached Onederland 5/26/2010 199.2 lbs
Highest weight 280 9/2009 Surgery weight 250 2/2010

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/18/12 12:50 am - OH
I like the chobani pineapple and apple cinnamon, too, but they have TWICE the calories for about the same amout of protein, so I have started limiting those. Just making the change to the 80 calorie yogurt (with Chobani once, maybe twice, a week) saves me nearly 800 calories per week!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/18/12 12:45 am - OH
Yes, I have been eating these almost exclusively lately. I LOVE them. I wish they we available in a larger size or were not quite so expensive. I used several coupons (but when I printed mine they expired on Oct 4th... I guess I should see if there is an updated coupon out there).

Cherry and vanilla are by far my favorites but the strawberry and blueberry are fine, too. Not at all sour and you cannot beat the protein to calorie ratio!

Lora

Ksan32
on 10/18/12 2:40 am - AZ
 Thanks I'll try them. I didn't like Greek yogurt either but I found I like Brown Cow from Sam's Club. 

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Strjen
on 10/18/12 7:09 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
I looked for these today at Walmart after work after reading your post, but they only sell them in the pack. I just wanted to try a single so I'm not wasting my money if I don't like it.

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/18/12 7:11 am - OH
Sorry, they only come in a 4-pack...

Lora

kmbella363
on 10/19/12 1:46 am - Waterbury, CT
I didn't like greek yogurt at all when I started my journey. But someone posted mixing the plain with sugar free cheesecake pudding mix.  I tried it and loved it....it saved me.  I use the Fage plain and add a couple of teaspoons of the pudding mix stir well and Im a happy camper!
MyLady Heidi
on 10/19/12 3:18 am
If you buy the unsweetened you can turn it into anything you like, they are basically all the same, regular yogurt strained.  I prefer Fage because it isn't runny when I open it, I hate anything runny.  I mix it with fresh cut strawberries and chopped walnuts and some splenda.  I call it my sundae, when my boyfriend was on his DQ Blizzard kick I would make mine when he had his so I felt like I was having a treat also.  Now hes off the Blizzard's because he gained back the 30lbs he lost and I am still eating my "sundaes" and still weigh 139lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics