Home from hospital tonight!!!

waiting_2_xhale
on 10/24/12 12:16 pm - TX
Good evening OH Fam!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got home from the hospital tonight...Now the real work begins...I'm just a little sore but other than that ...all is well.....Rita
Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
justinplex
on 10/24/12 12:43 pm - Kilgore, TX
 Welcome home! The soreness won't last too long! Just do what ya need to do and everything will be great. I used to hate walking, but I just started waling in the last evenings now, and its wonderful! I'm 11 days out of surgery myself...
 Justin T. Johnson                            
Knowknews
on 10/24/12 12:48 pm - OH
Rita:  YAY.  Glad you're home. 

RNY 10/29/12   HW:  295   SW: 273    DGW: 170   MGW: 145

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/12 4:59 pm
RNY on 08/31/12
 It is good to be home I bet! What I noticed is that I would have energy bursts at times but also fatigue which is normal. Be sure to rest every day and then make use of the energy moments you get :) You are on your way to a new life. We're here to help. Be sure to share  
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/24/12 9:46 pm - TX

Thanks you guys!!! I'm looking forward to shedding all these unwanted pounds and a healthier new me...

Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
Lindah55
on 10/25/12 12:42 am - OR
RNY on 10/09/12
Congratulations, It is good to be home. I had to spend a week in a motel before I could go home.
dfarmer1196
on 10/25/12 6:19 am
RNY on 10/16/12
hang in there. things will get better sooner than later.  The soreness is still there for me, I am 1wk out from surgery.  But, I feel better now that I can eat pureed foods.
CagedBird
on 10/26/12 4:47 am - OH
That's great. Take it slow but make sure you get up and move. You will do great.
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/26/12 8:28 am - TX

Thanks everyone for your concern....into 2nd day home getting around a little better.....It's a full time job just trying to stay on top of taking all the vitamins and minerals and sip sip sip all day long..still on pain meds every 5 hours as well..i hope to be off next week. I don't like the groggy sleepy feeling at all.

Rita

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 429 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 446 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views