Whatcha eatin, doing, thinking? Monday

jessann5
on 11/5/12 12:13 am - Kansas City, KS

Happy Monday!

Feeling better this week after my spiral into food hell last week. There was no significant binge or anything like that it was just a feeling like I didn't care any more so I pretty much ate whatever sounded good (Halloween candy, cookies at the party) Things like that I normally always avoid, not because they are "evil" but because for me they are trigger foods and to me that is a food that once I eat, it puts me out of control and I continue to eat,  I just couldn't get a grip on myself and let my emotions take over. But I addressed the issue, thought up a plan, went to support group this weekend and I have a fresh outlook on things today.

For me, addiction to food is a daily struggle and normally I win, but sometimes I fall but that is OK, I pulled my self up and marched on! I STRONGLY believe that if you have never given up, even if you have an ounce of fight left in you then you have NEVER failed!

Food today:

B: WW toast slice, 2 scrambled egg, banana

S: String cheese

L: Made some chicken soup with brown rice and split peas

S: Apple and Carrot sticks

D: Leftover pulled Pork, Green beans, Small salad

S: Sugar free Cheese Cake pudding with Cool Whip Free on top

Wishing everyone a blessed, and peaceful day!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Kenochs84
on 11/5/12 12:37 am, edited 11/5/12 12:37 am - PA
RNY on 01/03/12

I am recommitting myself this week to on track eating.  Getting all of my water in, protein, and vitamins.  :)  I am trying to really beef up my protein because I have been in a stall.  I have 30 lbs to goal...I'd like to get close to that before my anniversary!  :)

B:  2 egg omelet with turkey sausage crumbles, onions, peppers, and cheese
S:  1 oz of cheese and some pretzels
L:  Leftover Turkey sausage, white bean, and butternut squash soup (32 grams of protein)
S:  Light WW toast with PB
D:  Grilled chicken salad
S:  1 oz of cheese 

wendydettmer
on 11/5/12 2:45 am - Rochester, NY

B - Green smoothie protein shake

S - yogurt and apple

L - tofu hummus wrap with a few strawberries

S - maybe a fudgesicle (although it's snowing here, so maybe not!) maybe a cheese stick

D - microwave protein thingie

S - green smoothie maybe

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/5/12 3:23 am - Baltimore, MD

Thinking: don't go there.

Doing: working, going to schlep Girl Scout Cookies from one place to the other. Home to pass out.

Eating: Ummmmm. Well here's what I've had so far:

1. Half a rice cake and 2 tbsp peanut butter

2. Click Frapp

So there ya go. I see eggs in my future though. I haven't had eggs in forever and I miss them!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

jessann5
on 11/5/12 4:19 am - Kansas City, KS

I go through egg "phases" some weeks I wil lbuy a whole dozen just for myself and eat them every day, and then some weeks I can't even look at an egg! I am so weird :)~

But this is an on week for the egg (probably because they were 90 cents a dozen at the store)

I made mine this am with a little bit of soy chorizo sausage that is sold in the Hispanic food section at my store is it so good! super spicy and tasty but only 80 cal, 2 gram fat, and 9 protein a serving!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

LJ1972
on 11/5/12 6:25 am, edited 11/5/12 6:26 am - FL

Glad I didn't come here to post this morning.... menu has changed like 4 times sent then and may change again! When I helped my mom up this morning I had her get in her electric wheelchair so she could go outside. She said somethings Saturday that made me concerned about her emotional health, so we spent the morning in the sunshine, playing with the dogs, feeding horses and picking Satsumas.  Supposed to rain tonight, but hopefully we can go out more often now that the hot weather appears to be gone.

When she was settled I fed my chickens, gathered eggs, fixed my snacks and headed to the gym... where I realized I didn't pack my lunch. It's cool though, I have enough snacks to count a lunch too!!  lol    Did an "ABSolute Glutes" class at noon, then on to work, I'll FLEX a couple of hours and go to Spinnerval before heading back to wor****il 0100.

B- scrambled “egg stirs with mushroom and bell pepper slices

L/S – 1pc WW bread, 1Tbs Peanut Butter, ½ banana

L/S – 1pc WW bread, 1TB peanut butter, ½ banana (both L/S before exercise)

S – Mint cookie shake made w/ water

• Satsuma  (or 2)
  • turkey / cheese/pickle roll ups

D – either eggs / turkey bacon  OR baked pork chop, great big salad

S – stonyfield greek yogurt and honey

• Satsuma
  • Click
  • Either Publix Pumpkin Pie ice cream or Jala chocolate frozen Greek Yogurt

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?