Off Track

asmith8733
on 11/15/12 8:50 am

I have been on a weight plateau for the last 6 months and it has been the pits. I have to admit that I kind of went off track and was eating things that I shouldn't after I had been on a plateau for awhile I got down and just went off the beaten path. Is it too late to get back on track. My one year mark was November 8th. I need help and advice. I so want this surgery to work and am ready to start on the right path again.

Price S.
on 11/15/12 10:17 am - Mills River, NC

Nope, not too late.  Get back on the wagon.  Get 100g of protein a day, keep the carbs to around 30, 1000-1200 calories and you should be fine.  This is for the rest of your life.  Just get back on the pony and ride baby ride. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/15/12 10:44 am - OH
It is NEVER too late to get back on track! This is not a diet, this is a new (and permanent) lifestyle change. You have lost a significant amount of the caloric malabsorption, but still have some left, so take advantage of that!!

Go back to basics: limited portions, high protein foods (protein first at meals), limited carbs, lots of water (but never with meals or right after), and daily vitamins.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
Recent Topics