Gastric Bypass Surgery completed Moday Jan 14

Alta M.
on 1/15/13 1:36 am - Dover, DE
RNY on 01/14/13

I had the Gastric Bypass done yesterday morning at 730 am. i haven't been able to weigh myself yet but i can just tell by looking at my stomach that it has already gone down..i am super excited to start my new way of life. When they say waling helps they mean it..walking helps move the gas out of your stomach..ive burped plenty of times but no gas yet. 

* { cursor: progress; }
Tammy S.
on 1/15/13 1:54 am - DE
Glad surgery went well! Keep walking and sipping...you will be home soon and then the fun journey begins!! Congrats!!

Weighting2Bskinny
on 1/15/13 1:56 am
Im so happy for you! Good luck! Just do what they say, walk and sip.

GOD BLESS YOU            
Jilly Bean
on 1/15/13 2:43 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

You did it!!!!  

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

RubyRoo
on 1/15/13 3:03 am - Canada

WELCOME to the LOSERS BENCH!!! Glad to know that everything went good! Keep moving and sip, sip, sip! angry

HW: 294   Pre-Op W: 273  SW: 265

Surgery on: January 10, 2013 With Dr. L Klein at HRRH

Darlene O.
on 1/15/13 10:31 am - Cypress, TX
RNY on 01/02/13 with

Congrats on your surgery!  Word of warning.  When I came home I had gained 11 pounds.  It was from all the IV fluids they pumped into me.  I lost it within a few days, but I was shocked.  Be prepared for a possible gain.  But if you do, know that it is only temporary. I hope you have lost though.

dee322
on 1/16/13 6:59 am - NY

hey cant believe you are posting already how do u feel   good luck on your journey 

Alta M.
on 1/17/13 1:20 am - Dover, DE
RNY on 01/14/13

Actually I'm feeling great..the first day in the hospital was ok in a lot of pain from the drainage tube..but the second day was much better I was up walking and sipping and eating ice chips..third day was a mess..the nurse couldn't keep up with my pain..then they took out the tube wed morning at 7 and I was feeling great and headed home at 2..still hadn't passed gas by then..but finally this morning I was passing gas left and right and I feel great.