2weeks post op and doing great!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy123862006
on 2/4/13 2:21 am - MI
RNY on 01/21/13

2weeks post op and I'm 21 pounds lighter I'm so excited this is so amazing:)

tljwins
on 2/4/13 2:23 am
Great job!
thynnlynn
on 2/4/13 2:27 am - MI

Always LOVE hearing these great reports!  Keep up the good work.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/13 2:39 am - FL

That is great Chrissy.  I am really excited for you.  Tell me a little bit about your journey like when you had your mandatory appointments were they not started until after the weight loss trial or did you do that during your trial. What kinds of foods/liquids are you eating.  I am new.  I just started the weight loss trial and I have an appt. with Dr. Lord on April 24th.  I can't wait to have the surgery and get started loosing this weight.  Only if you want to tell me about your journey.  I like to know as much as I can before the surgery.  Thanks. Patt

Kim S.
on 2/4/13 3:16 am - Helena, AL

Yeay!  This is an amazing journey!

Chrissy123862006
on 2/4/13 3:25 am - MI
RNY on 01/21/13

Tyvm everyone. And pat I actually only had to go to a orientation and see the the doctor and I went to the orientation on November 21st I believe and seen the doc on dec 24 then they scheduled my surgey on jan 21st  

Chrissy123862006
on 2/4/13 3:32 am - MI
RNY on 01/21/13

So I didn't have to do a trail I'm on a liquef diet now and I use a protien powder I found at gnc with is better then any I found before it has 60 grams of protien in one drink and you can use it wi****er not milk that's the way I like it at least and I eat yogurt mostly for snacks but will be also eating these protien babes I found on a website called my bariatric panty it's a awsome site has everything from stuff for your liquef diet

alrac75
on 2/4/13 4:09 am - MI

Hey Chrissy...I am also 2 weeks out and down 21 lbs...weird! LOL  Have you gotten hunger back? Are you worried you will eat too much? Are you working out? How's your hydration each day? Sorry...but I don't know many people with recent post-op, would love to talk and see if you are having a similar experience or not....Let me know.

-C

Krista1020
on 2/4/13 4:33 am
RNY on 02/13/13

I love seeing  good reports...it makes me not as nervous:)

lah1981
on 2/4/13 5:31 am

My surgery was 2 weeks ago too. I've lost about 23 lbs.Finally go back to the DR this week. Looking forward to something other than liquids.How are you all getting your protein in that just had your surgery too?

Most Active
Recent Topics