protein drinks

dee322
on 3/8/13 1:17 am - NY

I have a question my nutritionist from my surgeon has me on a diet to try to loose so weight before my surgery and i drink medifast shakes once a day and one medifast bar they are abit expensive and i was wondering if anyone has come across a shake or a bar that is comparable to medifast that is less expensive any suggestion would be appreciated thanks

Deeenlightened

poet_kelly
on 3/8/13 1:28 am - OH

I think many protein shakes out there are actually better.  Lower in sugar, higher in protein. 

I like Syntrax Nectar.  About 90 calories, no sugar, and 23 grams of protein.  Compare that to Medifast with about 100 calories, six grams of sugar, and only 14 grams of protein.

Unjury is also a good choice.  It has about 100 calories, no sugar (I think none, anyway, I am too lazy to look it up just now), and 20 grams of protein.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

dee322
on 3/8/13 1:30 am - NY

thankyou i will check them out 

Deeenlightened

Margaret Smith
on 3/8/13 8:25 pm - Lake Wales, FL

Good Morning,

This what I use from Walmart for $19.99  PURE PROTEIN WHEY PROTEIN 25 GMS PER SCOOP,2 GRMS SUGAR,180 CAL PER SERVING.

FROSTY CHOCOLATE----VANILLA

I like chocolate,so every morning I get my lrg coffee cup and mix 2 scoops with my coffee thats 2 servings I do that twice,I use my protein shaker bottle and shake it all up together then pour into my 12 oz cup and enjoy both of my favort 2 things coffee,chocolate.

lot's cheaper then most out there.

Margaret

dee322
on 3/8/13 8:56 pm - NY

thankyou will look into it 

Deeenlightened

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?