Chickfila

grmadeb01
on 3/31/13 1:09 am - FL

their lemonade is GREAT.i get it all the time when i go there...it is made with real fresh squeezed lemons and is a bit tart..but i like it that way....they have a great fruit cup of fresh fruit too.....i like the nuggets...i dont get there very often as it is a bit of  a drive..but when i am close, i go get the lemonade and take one home...to have at home...one time i let it go in the fridge as i forgot it was there, it got pushed to the back and when i did take it out...it had gotten a bit fermitted....

all you can do is try and see how they work for you....

have a blessed day

debby

countrygirljess
on 3/31/13 1:15 am
I eat Chic Fil A almost everyday! I get the chicken burrito sometimes in the morning & eat the egg & chicken out of it! LOL! I eat the grilled nuggets & a small salad sometimes, too. I don't dump, so every now & then I do a small or medium lemonade, but only as a treat.

Jessica

Misty Morgan
on 3/31/13 2:09 am - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
I am absolutely for marriage equality and eating Chickfila. It's just too delicious... :P

LetsRoll
on 3/31/13 3:36 am - NC

I am new here... but I have to say that I am surprised that a glass of lemonaide sparked all of this from a bunch of wls folks!  I never thought that stuff was that good!!!!!!!  I won't break my Chik Filet boycott for the lemonaide or the roasted chicken nuggets..... but I must confess...... I plan on getting me one of those delicious shakes before I go under the knife.  Now that is some good stuff!  In all fairness though to the other side of the Biblical argument... I plan on eating me a pork roast sandwich, maybe some fried shrimp, and probably a few more forbidden foods in the Bible.  I can tell you what though..... no more polyester for me when I get skinny.  I am going on the straight and narrow on that one!!!!!!!!  I tell ya.... I surely hope that my insurance comes through so Saint Peter can't get me on the gluttony thing.  That could have tipped the scale for me getting into heaven for sure!  On a side note, I wonder how Judge Thomas is going to vote... since his marriage would have been defined differently back in the day too!  Wonder what the Bible says about mixing the tribes.  Keeping smiling everybody! 

Debbie

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 3/31/13 3:49 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Debbie,

Why break a boycott to drink on of their shakes when Steak n Shake's milkshakes are a hundred times better and they don't come with a side of hate!!  I can only vouch how they tasted pre-op but I'm sure they taste just as delicious now!!  Maybe I can live vicariously through you and you can go drink one and tell me about it broken heart

Sonja

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

alaskasusan
on 3/31/13 5:29 am - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

Chik Fil A...wish we had one, I've heard they have good food.   I also wish we had a Sonic!  Sounds like they'd do well in my town!

And, it seems there may be some mis-info here on this thread...you may want to see what snopes has to say:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chickfila.asp  "Apparently CFA did indeed donate money to Christian organizations but it turns out they do not have a specific anti gay agenda.  They simply support heterosexual marriage....more at link

ab1986
on 3/31/13 1:22 pm - Orlando , FL
Gotta love those cherry picked Christians with their cherry picked bibles.

Only slinging the word of god around when it is something you don't like. Funny thing is, where are all those good Christian followers who are still selling their daughters for cattle, raping their wives, having more than one wife and stoning them?

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Just remember that you can call yourself a Christian but unless you are living like one Jesus will stand before you one day and say "begone evil doer, I never knew you!" God and Jesus both spoke of loving one another, even if they sinned.
ImDun
on 3/31/13 10:36 pm
RNY on 02/26/13

I didn't know they have grilled chicken nuggets.  Never saw them or do you have to ask for them specially?

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 7 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 255 views