2 Years Post Op... Wow :) (pic)

fickleme
on 4/3/13 4:14 am, edited 4/3/13 4:19 am - Bessemer City, NC

I can hardly believe its been almost 2 years since my RNY... 3 days from now is my actual date but its busy and thought I'd take a quick moment to post... I have had an awesome journey and I am very thankful for the new life I have now... I am no longer morbidly obese, I like working out, and I can do things I never could with all the extra weight... I am living life to the fullest and enjoying every bit of it... I am not perfect (excess skin) and have many "wants" but I am completely satisfied with my weightloss and plan to maintain my 140lbs loss with healthy food choices/portions and an active lifestyle... I have talked my sweet hubby into some PS to help the "girls" FINALLY lol... that will happen in June once my busy time at work winds down... YAY... anywho anyone thinking of or going through this process please know the road isn't always "easy" as many like to think but it is well worth the effort... The picture below is the night before my surgery and then my 1 year pic (blurry) and my 2 year pic... Life is good... God is good :)

Debbie

madeformore
on 4/3/13 4:16 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Congrats on your success - but there's no pictures???

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

fickleme
on 4/3/13 4:20 am - Bessemer City, NC

Oopsie... I fixed it... I hope :)

Neen L.
on 4/3/13 4:30 am - Arlington, VA

You look beautiful! That gorgeous dress compliments your figure so well. Congratulations on the success thus far, and best wishes for a happy future. angry

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

fickleme
on 4/3/13 5:09 am - Bessemer City, NC

Thank you :)

MeMinusMore
on 4/3/13 4:34 am
Oh my goodness, SO SO beautiful! Congrats. And high heels.....love love love...
fickleme
on 4/3/13 5:18 am - Bessemer City, NC

Thank you... I have a new LOVE (addiction) for heels... I got 4 new pair this weekend... This pic is just one shelf of my shoes... lol

Kim S.
on 4/3/13 4:39 am - Helena, AL

Amazing transformation!  Congrats on your success!

fickleme
on 4/3/13 5:19 am - Bessemer City, NC

Thankie :)

Laura in Texas
on 4/3/13 4:59 am

Awesome, girly. You have always been an inspiration here.

Glad you talked hubby into the boobs. My bf had a dream recently where he told me he was "allowing" me to get them (it made me laugh- he knows he has no control over me). enlightened

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views