NSV - What are YOU looking forward to ?

mani_heart
on 4/13/13 12:21 pm
RNY on 03/18/13

Just a little fun post - what are you looking forward to?

For me it's crossing my legs, going on rides without wondering if I will fit, and going in to a public washroom comfortably (lol).

vickib_tx
on 4/13/13 12:32 pm - Kaufman, TX

I'm nine months out and some of the things I'm enjoying are: exercising without getting short of breath, not having to have a seat belt extender, and the joy of buying new clothes and not having to reach for the largest size. The compliments I'm receiving are nice too!

AnchorsAweigh
on 4/13/13 12:47 pm

Buying clothes, getting down on the floor to play with the grandkids and then getting back up and not trying to sit halfway up the wall in an airplane so I don't take up more than my seat. Four more days!

yippeex8
on 4/13/13 1:11 pm - Jenison, MI

Rides, comfortable air travel, having fun with the grandchildren.

Jenn S.
on 4/13/13 2:28 pm - Boise, ID
RNY on 06/16/14

I can't wait to wear sexy underwear and really feel sexy in them.  

tarsanne
on 4/13/13 2:52 pm - MO
Painting my toenails without feeling like its an Olympic challenge! Clothes that stay on the dang hanger! Wrapping a regular towel around me!
Boo.3
on 4/14/13 12:47 am
RNY on 04/08/13

I so understand wanting to wrap a regular towel around me.  

MarthaMyDear
on 4/13/13 2:58 pm - PA
RNY on 04/09/13
My daughter & I did a hike around 1996i**** was hard & its my goal to be able to do this once more. And there are others things I would like to be able to do able to run up steps and not be winded, cross my legs and be happy
artroxy blue
on 4/13/13 8:52 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12

Some things that I've enjoyed are sitting in regular chairs with arms and be comfortable--not stuffed into every square inch, buying clothes in the regular section of stores, walking up stairs without heaving at the top landing, playing with my 2 year old with feeling like I may pass out, moving my seat up in the car because I'm slouching too much, getting compliments, increased confidence...

I'm looking forward to fitting into even smaller clothes, challenging myself more. 

shawna W.
on 4/14/13 3:51 am
RNY on 07/26/13

wrapping a towel around my body :)

HW: 358 SW: 316   

Most Active
Recent Topics