what kind the food i can eat 2 week out?

maryottawa
on 5/9/13 2:33 pm - Canada
Hello
I know read your book and tal with nutritionist these are the more logic answer. I want to know your experiences. Please share with me.
When i can eat fruit? Egg? Crean soup? Sweet potatoes? Avocado?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Misty Morgan
on 5/9/13 3:29 pm - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
What does your doctor say? I am two weeks out and able to eat cottage cheese, cream soups, unsweetened applesauce, mashed potatoes, tuna salad, etc. It just has to be puréed until my third week.

Dee.spunk
on 5/9/13 3:41 pm - Sacramento, CA
At that point I was just eating cream soups.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

poet_kelly
on 5/9/13 4:34 pm - OH

My experience would tell you what I could eat at two weeks out, not what you can eat at two weeks out.  I have no experience with you or your surgeon.

Go with the logical answer -  you can eat the foods your surgeon or dietician tell you to eat right now.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MrsLitch
on 5/9/13 6:28 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Kelly said it best. Only you know what your doctor allows. The differences is diets are staggering.

Others have posted what they were allowed I wasn't allowed what they were. For the first 3 months I was allowed, meat cheese, and eggs only.. At 3 mo I was allowed to add veggies,, at 4 months fruit, at 6 mo complex carbs and dairy.

it's important to follow your doctor plan so they can help you with questions as well as the fact hopefully we picked our surgeon based on their program and it's statistics.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

beverlyp
on 5/10/13 1:37 am

My surgeon kept me on liquids till three weeks..then puree/soft.  But lots of surgeons change people faster.