NSV....Emergency Clothes...

ShadeMcG
on 5/29/13 1:15 am
RNY on 11/04/12

So, I had a video conference at 6 AM this morning in the office, so slipping into a dress and sandals was the perfect quick morning idea...until I got to the office and saw that I had scheduled myself for a free Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening at the plant...which meant I needed pants/shirt and closed toe shoes...lol.  So, on the way to the plant, I bounced into Ross and picked up a pair of size 12 jones ny pants, a black top and a pair of copper flats...for $53 bucks...that's what I would have spent for a shirt at Lane Bryant...and they would have been out of the way (opposite direction from the plant) and not open at 9:30 in the morning...being able to buy emergency clothes at a normal store ROCKS!  And size 12 ain't bad either!   

wdwgram14
on 5/29/13 1:39 am

awesome :)

Dare to dream , Dare to live , Namaste

Lisa_Douglas
on 5/29/13 7:33 am
RNY on 05/20/13
Such a victory!! Congratulations!!
PetHairMagnet
on 5/29/13 7:37 am
RNY on 05/13/13

YAY FOR YOU!

And the screening sounds interesting--what did it entail?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

ShadeMcG
on 5/29/13 10:09 am
RNY on 11/04/12
Just an ultrasound of the artery. Tight in the middle in the spot between your ribs.

Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Height:  5'11", Highest Weight:  281  Surgery Weight:  266 Goal Weight:  165  Current Weight:  170