Surgery date

jrjohnsonrn
on 6/10/13 8:38 pm - IA

June 26th I go in for a RNY--mixed emotions come along with it.  I have thought about this surgery for several years and am excited about finally doing it but nervous as well.  I keep thinking something will come up that stops it from happening even though the insurance has approved it and I have the time off of work---

E R.
on 6/10/13 9:04 pm - Switzerland
I was also concerned that something will happen to prevent the surgery, since 2 months before my surgery I was in a car accident, in Nigeria, and broke 2 ribs. I however was determined to have the surgery and still went to all the appointments, scope etc, although in a lot of pain.

The last weeks before the surgery were the toughest for me on an emotional level, but it was good that I went through the process. Just be good to yourself, prepare for the surgery and have faith that you have made the right dicision for yourself.

RNY:  4 June 2013

Missella20
on 6/10/13 10:34 pm
RNY on 07/11/13

Good Luck!  I am excited for you!  My surgery date is 7/11 so I understand your feelings. Keep us updated!

Ella

PetHairMagnet
on 6/11/13 12:18 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Excited for you!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics