Liquid diet

Beyl689
on 6/30/13 7:03 am - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
I am on a two week liquid diet. Pretty much sf jello and Popsicles, broth and protein shakes. I wonder if I could make a gumbo and just drink the juice??
aliceindietland
on 6/30/13 7:14 am
RNY on 06/11/13

I would ask your NUT...  though that also seems like a lot of work just for the broth!  Have you tried using spices in broth?  As long as you're not adding too much sodium...  I liked added curry powder or garlic pepper to chicken broth.

"The first thing I've got to do," said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, "is to grow to my right size again..." -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: http://therightsize.wordpress.com   Twitter: @therightsize  HW: 365  SW: 346 CW: 254

Beyl689
on 6/30/13 7:17 am - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
I will have to call my nut tomorrow but I wouldn't make the gumbo just so I can drink the broth..my family would eat some of the gumbo also. But I will try to add other things to the broth
angeleigh
on 6/30/13 7:52 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

I made chicken noodle soup for my family, and had just the broth. I was also allowed SF pudding. So I did that a few times. Ohh and i also did the Italian ice. It was so good. Didn't do sugar free, but was told it was fine.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.