Solotron chewable

Beyl689
on 7/1/13 2:06 am - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
Anyone take these from gnc? My nut suggested these bc they have the b complex in them so I wouldn't have to take them separately and also I think she said it had the iron in it. I don't think it has enough iron In them though. I already bought the Centrum orange chewables but I saw that Kelly said that these shouldn't be taken for a long period of time. I'm still so confused about these vitamins!!
poet_kelly
on 7/1/13 2:56 am - OH

Any good multi has all the B vitamins in them that you would get from a B complex.  If it doesn't have all the B vitamins in it, you shouldn't be using it as your multi.

If you menstruate, no multivitamins will have enough iron for you.  You'll need to take additional iron. 

The reason I recommend against using the orange Centrum chewables for a long time is because they don't have selenium in them.  Selenium deficiency is rare in the U.S. and you won't become deficient if you take a multi without any for a couple weeks or months.  But you might if you take a multi without any for months and months or years and years.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Beyl689
on 7/1/13 3:22 am - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
Ok! You always clear up all of my vitamin questions! Thankss! Stay tuned, I'm sure this wont be the last one
Most Active
Recent Topics