GRRRR what is going on with the messages?!?!?!

shedevilbecca
on 7/6/13 1:58 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I am not sure whats going on. I can post a message here but I can not respond or type a message to friends. When I am on my phone I keep getting a message that says bad gateway. Someone else told me they were having the same problem with the bad gateway thing. Is there a place to report problems? I hope this gets fixed.

Beyl689
on 7/6/13 2:05 pm - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
I keep getting the bad gateway thing too and it's sooooooo frustrating!!!! Let us know if you find a fix!
KatMom
on 7/6/13 8:14 pm
RNY on 07/24/12
Yep, me too. Bad gateway.
 He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche 

PetHairMagnet
on 7/6/13 9:42 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

I emailed you.

I am not having the PM issue.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

heather_leigh1990
on 7/6/13 11:33 pm

Same issue on my phone but no problem on my laptop

RNY on 10/21/13

I have been getting the 502 bad gateway error message for several days, too, but only via the mobile version of the site. I'm still on my iPad, but switched to the desktop version/site and haven't had any problems. The 502 error message is typically something wrong with the connection between servers on the website. Try switching to the desktop version, if you can. 

RNY on 10/21/13

Sorry for the font in the above message. It wouldn't let me edit here so I had to write it in Notes and copy and paste and it wouldn't let me change the font size or style. =)

Mary Catherine
on 7/6/13 11:49 pm
On your iPhone or iPad go to Settings/Safari/ erase history and cookies. If still a problem Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings. Resetting Network Settings will erase your WIFI passwords. That is usually on the router as key or password.

On other devices clear the cache or history and turn off and back on. Gateway 502 is a network error and the steps above will usually stop it for your device.
molly3613
on 7/6/13 11:51 pm - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

I too was plagued with the 502 bad gateway so I deleted my bookmark to OH and reloaded it  and it is now fine. I am on an iPad.  I think another posted said they did the same thing.  I am so challenged with these things I cannot explain it but I looked it up and it is some problem with the server like the other poster said.  

Mary Catherine
on 7/6/13 11:55 pm
Excellent advice to delete the bookmark on the iPod.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 342 views