I'm freaking out

kinny09
on 8/14/13 1:01 pm - New York, NY
RNY on 06/11/13

I agree with the others as well, I am 9 weeks out and have lost 36 lbs. (43 lbs. total incl. pre-op liquid diet)...52 lbs. in 10 weeks is rapid weight loss.

HW: 306         Day of Surgery: 299         Current Weight: 172

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/13 1:30 pm - CA
RNY on 03/22/12

Well, then,...you are going to be shocked at one year out. You are on the fast track! Congratulations!!

Misspatstarr73
on 8/14/13 3:18 pm - CA
Thank you. I'm sewing up my clothes to make them fit.

Miss Starr

karenp8
on 8/14/13 8:23 pm - Brighton, IL

You are doing great! It took me 12 weeks to lose 52 pounds! Keep plugging along and don't worry--you will get there.

guttedgrace
on 8/15/13 10:31 pm
RNY on 05/02/13

I'm something like 13 weeks out and I've only lost 38 lbs. You're doing great :)

Katz65
on 8/16/13 12:47 am
RNY on 06/05/13

I'm going to echo what everyone else said.  You are doing great. I am also 10 weeks out and I've lost 46 lbs including pre-surgery weight loss.  Which I am absolutely thrilled about, never in my entire life have I had this type of weight loss success.

I do, however, understand questioning if the surgery was worth it.  That's just those little demons we all need to extricate. With every so called "set back" I think we tend to immediately fall into our old way of thinking.  "This isn't going to work for me", "Oh sure another Tool that just doesn't help ME", " I KNEW it was just too good to be true", etc.  At least I went through those thoughts with my stalls and little weight gains.  I still do sometimes.

Know that the surgery will and already has been worth it.  Eat properly and exercise.  Ignore the scale for now.  How do you feel?  How are you moving around?  Are you feeling more comfortable in your own skin?  Let those type of things be the deciding factor as to whether or not the surgery was worth it, not numbers and certainly not what anyone else says.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views