Hello! Can I join you all?

averybyrd
on 8/16/13 11:28 am

I had my surgery August 8 - laproscopic Roux en Y. I'm home now, recovering, but I go back to work Monday. Everything is going really well so far, except that I miss eating like crazy. I feel hungry -  not really physically I guess, but miserably hungry all the same.

I stumbled across this board a dozen times doing searches for little things since I've been home, so I finally decided I should join! I'm hoping to learn a lot.

PetHairMagnet
on 8/17/13 2:17 am
RNY on 05/13/13

You will absolutely learn a lot here!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

mussit64
on 8/17/13 8:49 am - Panama City , FL
RNY on 04/18/13

Welcome, I am 4 months post op tomorrow and this site is so awesome.   The vets on here are always willing to answer any questions they can.. 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/17/13 8:54 am - OH

Welcome!  There are lots and lots of folks who are newly post-op that you can commiserate with (LOL) and some vets who are a number of years out who can offer assistance and advice.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
Recent Topics