FitBit

sarah_durso
on 8/24/13 10:54 am

Do you have a FitBit ? If so do you like it ? Is it worth  the money ? 

TomN
on 8/24/13 11:38 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with
Love mine...great accountability, can set goals, it sends weekly and monthly reports, I use it also to track sleep at times and you can use it for food as well. Well worth the money!

coffeebean2003
on 9/27/13 10:59 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Does the flex work with food too.

leisac
on 8/24/13 11:52 am - Australia
RNY on 07/10/13

I really like mine. Pushes me to select the stairs, etc in order to reach my minimum number of steps. 

Leisa

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/24/13 12:01 pm

I just got mine... a few days ago.. Like with logging the food.. it makes me aware how much - or rather how little I move..
Though days like today - just running around the house.. party and  stores I did 8,000 steps..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

sarah_durso
on 8/24/13 12:36 pm

Thanks for all the

positive feedback !  I'll have to look into it.   Another question. Where did you all buy yours ? Off the fitbit website ? or do they have them at other stores, for cheaper than $100 ? 

Karens62
on 8/24/13 1:19 pm - NC
RNY on 02/26/13
I have the fitbit zip which is, I think, $60. I bought my first one off of amazon and then a replacement for that lost one, from fitbit directly. They have great service and when I was without for two week, I really missed it.

HW - 319, SW - 303.5 

AR_Queen
on 8/25/13 9:30 am
RNY on 05/29/13

I have the Flex (bracelet) and I absolutely love it.  You can have Fitbit friends (with any of the models) and it is really motivating to try to be the leader in steps.  I also bought the different colored bands for my Flex, so I can switch them out.  They are $99 wherever you buy them.

TomN
on 8/24/13 1:42 pm
RNY on 12/27/12 with
I got mine at Best Buy...paid $100...

juleskar
on 8/24/13 1:45 pm
I have the fitbit zip that I got for $30 new on eBay. Mine tells # of steps, distance, calories burned. My sister has the fitbit One. It tells the same as the zip, but includes # of stairs, and monitors your sleep. They sync with your computer where you can track your food. I think it can also sync with my fitness pal (??). The zip has a "coin" type battery. So far I've had it 6 months and I haven't had to replace it yet. The Fitbit One will recharge its battery when it's hooked up to your computer. Good luck!!!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics