Stalling? Or PMSing?

averybyrd
on 9/18/13 11:59 am

Do you have a small stall around your time of the month? I'm wondering if I'm stalling or if it's just bloating. It's been a week since the scale has budged. I've been SO good about calories and measuring food. I've had protein and water and vitamins. And I've worked out every single day. So, is this just normal? Because it feels awful!

stonerose
on 9/18/13 12:08 pm - MI
RNY on 07/16/13

I have found a definite pattern in my weight loss - the week of my period and the week following I lose very little, maybe a lb or 1/2 of one.  The last two weeks of my cycle whatever has been "waiting" to come off, does and I lose 3 to 5 lbs.  So I just tell myself to be extra patient those two weeks, it's like the body is holding on to it more.

Dr. Kibwe Weaver, Kalamazoo, MI RNY 7/16/13 SW 233/CW 168.8/GW130

PetHairMagnet
on 9/18/13 6:07 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

I gain 5 lbs the week if my period in water weight and then it falls off, plus more, the following week.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

averybyrd
on 9/19/13 12:20 am

I really hope that's me! For the first time in a week, the scale went down this morning - .2 lbs, so nothing really, but at least it moved. 

I KNOW I shouldn't look at it every day, but I can't seem to stop myself!

Is there anything to the whole muscle weighs more than fat thing? I also want to believe I'm just building muscle, but my clothes seem to fit about the same, too. :P

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 481 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 394 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 165 views
Recent Topics