Great weekend, NSV, but fought alot of head hunger....

-Babydoll-
on 10/21/13 1:02 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
My weekend was great, my fiancé got us a hotel room with an indoor pool for "sweetest day". It was fun. My NSV was my swimmimg suit I bought three months ago is no longer tight on me, and I wasn't no where near as unconfortable as I use to be. Don't get me wrong I wasn't completely confortable. As good as the weekend was, I was fighting alot of head hunger. First I wanted pizza, then ice cream, then pizza again etc...I stayed strong and followed my plan so I'm proud of myself!!

Dee.spunk
on 10/21/13 1:14 am - Sacramento, CA
Very cool! I think the hunger gets easier to deal with in time, but if you stick to your plan, it's even easier to make good choices, so good for you!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

-Babydoll-
on 10/21/13 1:23 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Thank you! I'm hoping the head hunger gets better soon but even if not I'm sticking to my plan. I didn't go through all this ror nothing. I want to be healthier and happier, and the only way to get there is sticking to my plan.....thanks again for the support!!

Patm
on 10/21/13 1:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on the bathing suit. Not sure the head hunger ever goes away. I find I am now at goal and this helps me remember why I do not want junk food. When I have given in it has not been as good as I remember so now there is a lot I no longer crave

-Babydoll-
on 10/21/13 2:02 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Thank you, and congrats on reaching goal....can't wait till I get there....

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 355 views