Hmm guess a date for one-der-land??

mzlaura
on 12/28/13 3:47 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13

I am 212 lbs now... trying to pick a date for one-der-land. I will be OK if i don't make the date but trying to get an idea of a month and day i should choose. Any thoughts?? I am a slow loser usually and i am 10 months post-op as of January 5th. enlightened

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

TomN
on 12/28/13 9:22 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with

Based on the information you provide, I'm going to go with February 8th...monthly average combined with desire to get there.  Good luck and keep up the great work.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 12/28/13 9:39 am - OH

I don't understand why you a trying to "choose" a date for when you want (plan?) to be below 200.  What will randomly picking some date do?  It is not like you can tell your body that it has a deadline.

You should already know that your body will lose on its own schedule and there is little you can do to speed that up or control it.  Besides, MANY people find, in a kind of cruel irony, that they get stuck just before Onederland.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

mzlaura
on 12/28/13 10:18 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13
On December 28, 2013 at 5:39 PM Pacific Time, ****rogirl wrote:

I don't understand why you a trying to "choose" a date for when you want (plan?) to be below 200.  What will randomly picking some date do?  It is not like you can tell your body that it has a deadline.

You should already know that your body will lose on its own schedule and there is little you can do to speed that up or control it.  Besides, MANY people find, in a kind of cruel irony, that they get stuck just before Onederland.

Lora

It's something fun. I am not holding to that date. It's not like I will be destroyed if I don't make that date. Simply a guess for fun. No harm done.

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

PetHairMagnet
on 12/28/13 9:04 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

While a goal is great, don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve one on a randomly selected date. Are you doing anything to 'speed up' your loss? Like changing up your exercise routine or having 5 small meals instead of 3 core meals? 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 447 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views