Calcium Citrate

browneyes65
on 12/28/13 5:44 am - IN

I'm having surgery January 8 and have one more vitamin to buy, calcium citrate. I seen some at the store includes Vitamin D is that ok. Which ones can i pick up from store  ? any special kind or brand. Thanks

poet_kelly
on 12/28/13 6:30 am - OH

Most calcium supplements contain vitamin D and that is fine.  Any brand of calcium citrate is fine.  Just make sure you get citrate, not carbonate or phosphate.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

browneyes65
on 12/28/13 7:32 am - IN

THANKS

The Salty Hag
on 12/28/13 12:01 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

I buy a liquid calcium citrate supplement. It also has D3 and magnesium citrate.

It's from Solgar and The Vitamin Shoppe sells it both online and in the store. It is a little pricey, but it's easy to take and doesn't taste bad. I buy the blueberry flavor. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/solgar-calcium-magnesium-w-d3 -strawberry-16-oz/sl-1190#.Ur-ch2t5lP4

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Most Active
Recent Topics