I'm home !

browneyes65
on 1/10/14 7:29 am - IN

I went in to the hospital on the 8th and got released today, I'm sore but otherwise doing ok. I really was not for sure how it was going to go with the bad weather and all. My friend drove me to St Vincent and it was so dangerous we took 31 S all the way there and the road was a sheet of ice. It took us 4 and a half hours to get there normally it would take 2 and a half. Got there safely.

Kenyatta W.
on 1/10/14 7:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

Yes it was a mess here!!! The streets are now clean. Congratulations on your surgery and I'm happy you are doing well. Remember... sip, sip and walk, walk. enlightened

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

poet_kelly
on 1/10/14 8:04 am - OH

I'm glad it didn't get canceled and glad to hear you're doing OK.  Welcome to the Loser's Bench!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

browneyes65
on 1/10/14 9:23 am - IN

Thanks everyone !

Gypsyqueen5
on 1/10/14 9:37 am - Seattle, WA

Welcome home!! I had mine on the 6th came home on the 8th. Feeling  some discomfort and tired but glad it's over. Good luck to you!

SeattleSeagirl

dawnpsmith
on 1/10/14 8:09 pm

Me too! Surgery on 8th, home last night.  Not too bad.  Just want to stay hydrated.  Seems like I can drink more than a sip but trying to only sip.  Good luck to you!!

SteveWebb
on 1/11/14 12:58 am - NC

I'm very happy for you!  I'm glad you're back home safe and sound.  Hope you heal fast and don't have any complications.  Keep us updated.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

jamienichols22
on 1/11/14 7:22 am - MI

Welcome to the loser's bench!! I totally understand the weather situation as I am in MI and had my surgery 12/16. We went up the night before and stayed at the hospitals "manor" their kinda hotel because I was afraid to leave so early in the morning on the roads

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics